Project Manager Design HV Battery & HV Systems
- Project handling and execution at customer premises;
- Coordination of the interface between customer and design team in Graz;
- Approval and release of the developed design documents;
- Development of battery components up to volume production stage;
- Tracking of timing, cost and quality;
- Functional and geometrical integration of all components on battery module and system level;
- Coordination and harmonization of mechanical interfaces to the vehicle;
- Battery-design under consideration of cost, weight, timing and quality;
- Management of project team members in Graz;
- Preparation of specifications and synchronize them with the customer;
- Planning of team resources;
- Execution of technical decisions;
- Execution of internal and external reviews.
- Mechanical engineering/Vehicle engineering graduate of a university of applied sciences or university of technology;
- Work experience in the automotive business;
- Some years of experience in design and project management in automotive development;
- Skilled user of various CAD systems (Catia, NX, ProE);
- Teamwork & Leadership skills;
- Self-directed approach to work;
- Readiness to work on projects on site;
- Flexibility, commitment and dedication to work;
- Very good command of English.
Don't forget to mention EuroEngineerJobs when applying.