Head (m/f) of Commercial and Industrial Construction & MEPC
We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We redefine chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 16,000 colleagues now and together we will MAKE the world a brighter place.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be responsible to lead the Architectural and Mechanical Building Services Group within the Global Project Engineering organization of Covestro;
- A team of architects, engineers and designers will be led by you to ensure an optimal execution of large scale capital investment projects;
- Your task will be also to ensure the optimal interface/working relationship between vendors and service providers;
- In order to guarantee an optimal work split between internal and external engineering, you keep an eye on balanced workload;
- Your responsibility will be to provide service excellence for customers and support the development and retention of know how according to our strategy.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have completed an university degree (PhD/MA/BA) in structural/civil Engineering or architecture and several years of professional experience, including all HOAI phases (1-9);
- You have strong leadership skills;
- You are experienced in the design and construction of industrial buildings, laboratories, R&D facilities and buildings. Combined with skills about relevant standards, Regulation law and market know how and provide a proven track record in capital project execution;
- Working with different cultures is your passion and international mobility is an Advantage for you;
- It is easy for you to convince people through your appearance and your communication;
- In Order to develop innovative ideas and creative concepts, your expertise is in demand;
- Your German and English is fluent, both written and spoken.
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fits this profile, please apply online via this link or at www.career.covestro.de, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectation. Please also indicate your availability/notice period.
First questions will be answered by Mr Sascha Felser Phone: +49 214 6009 2047.
Reference Code: 0000011198
Covestro welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of racial or ethnic origin, skin color, nationality, religion, philosophy, gender, age, disability, appearance or sexual identity. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.