Director, Global Manufacturing Readiness and Documentation
LM Wind Power
As our new Director, Global Manufacturing Readiness and Documentation your first task will be to deliver on the targets related to operational performance, quality, and manufacturing engineering by partnering with the global organisation. With help of your team, you will be helping all plants to reach their targets and supporting project managers in quality planning and implementation of new products.
Influential role with many internal stakeholders
You will work in close cooperation with internal stakeholders such as senior management across the organisation, project managers, suppliers, customers, and authorities, You will also be working cross-functional with our plants, Global Engineering, Global Quality, Global Industrialization, etc. to achieve the targets.
Your role in more detail will be to ensure
- that our internal process for implementation of products and processes are followed across the global organisation, by being the Operational gatekeeper
- that our operational tools like PFMEA etc. becomes dynamic and alive processes
- that our Global Manufacturing Training Materials are developed for use in our Centres of Excellence
- that our documentation packages for processes are available and user friendly
- In short – you will secure that Global Manufacturing Readiness & Documentation is seen as a professional partner ensuring the foundation for successful implementation on future products and processes into our plants
Track record in Process Manufacturing/Manufacturing Engineering with experience from leading global teams.
We expect that you have a relevant background as mentioned above, and have experience in leading and implementing operational effectiveness/quality planning strategies with success. You hold a proven knowledge of using APQP or other quality planning tools in Design and Product Manufacturing.
Your ability to build strong relationships with all levels of management and your strong communication skills are key to success. You are visionary and know what you want, and can inspire and lead your team. You are able to identify and analyse in a structured way and find practical solutions to ongoing process issues together with the capacity to conceptualize new processes/ways of working to lead the detailed development of them.