Product Assurance Manager (Space Hardware/Mechanics)
LSS - Large Space Structures GmbH
Join our Team in pioneering European deplyoable antenna reflectors for Earth Observation and Telecommunication from Space!
Are you passionate about ensuring the highest standards of quality and reliability in space technology? Do you thrive in environments where precision and attention to detail are paramount? Do you want to be part of a multicultural and motivated team full of passion and team spirit?
Then LSS is the right place for you!
We are seeking a dynamic and space technology experienced Product Assurance Manager to lead our team in guaranteeing the integrity and excellence of our space-bound components.
LSS is at the forefront of revolutionizing space structures, deployable antennas and reflectors, driving innovation in the design, development, and deployment of groundbreaking space technologies. As a Product Assurance Manager, you will play a pivotal role in maintaining our commitment to excellence as we venture further into the cosmos, as well as in continuously improving the quality of our products and services and providing the highest standards for our customers.
- Develop, manage, and maintain all PA and QA processes, plans and procedures necessary for the delivery of all LSS projects;
- Organize all roles associated to product and quality assurance within LSS, coordinate interaction between the project managers and systems engineers, and provide guidance to the team where appropriate;
- Ensure that project activities comply with quality standards and procedures;
- Act as a first point of contact for advice on quality plans and quality arrangements;
- Lead and Manage LSS PA/QA team;
- Assist all LSS project managers, systems engineers and work-package managers in establishing quality management arrangements at the beginning of all work-packages and maintain them through the project life-cycle;
- Establish and maintain KPIs in line with project quality objectives;
- Identify and drive continuous improvement opportunities within the quality management system;
- Implement the use of quality management tools to improve processes and work closely with project managers and systems engineers to identify the root causes of problems;
- Prepare monthly reports on quality performance of project team and supply chain, good practices, non-conformities status, trend analyses, auditing status, KPIs, and the cost of quality;
- Conduct internal quality training/workshops with project teams to ensure implementation of QMS;
- Report to the CEO.
- You have a Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering, or similar qualifications;
- You have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a Product Assurance role in the European Space/Aerospace industry, thus have knowledge of applying the standards relating to the European space industry (ESA, ECSS, etc.);
- You have excellent English skills (written and oral), German is beneficial but not necessary;
- You have experience in delivering work-packages to time and budget constraints;
- You have strong knowledge of ISO 9001, knowledge of ISO 9100 is desirable;
- You are experienced with Quality Management Tools and Techniques;
- You have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects, to prioritize tasks and to manage your time;
- You ideally are highly detail-oriented individual who is capable of foreseeing potential issues related to PA and QA before they occur and thus can provide a suitable solution to circumvent such issues;
- Are a self-motivated team player, flexible and willing to learn;
- Are able to cope well under pressure and work within tight timeframes.
- Be at the forefront of space technology, contributing to groundbreaking projects shaping the future;
- Direct involvement in ensuring the highest standards of product quality and reliability;
- Flexible working hours with a core time;
- Engage with diverse teams of experts, fostering collaboration and knowledge exchange;
- A relaxed working environment with a flat hierarchy combined with a motivated and open team;
- Casual dress code;
- Scope for individual development and growth in a growing multicultural team of discipline experts;
- The opportunity to work collaboratively on multiple concurrent projects.
Don't forget to mention EuroEngineerJobs when applying.