We’re looking for a Hardware Designer for our next-gen satellite modules, who can design multilayer high-speed PCBs, read and understand existing electrical schematics, and create new, use high-end measurement equipment. As well as provide support to our customers with on-site engineering if required – troubleshooting customer issues, on-the-spot testing, and validation.
- Electronic Engineering Degree;
- Minimum 5 years of HW design experience;
- Thorough understanding of analog and digital electrical schematics;
- Experience with high-density design and signal integrity design techniques;
- Experience with mixed analog/digital PCB design techniques.
- Analyze product HW needs and build proposals to satisfy them;
- Read and understand existing electrical schematics;
- Create new electrical schematics according to product requirements;
- Work with simulation tools;
- Design multilayer PCBs.
Don't forget to mention EuroEngineerJobs when applying.