Battery R&D Engineer/Scientist
Are you passionate about new battery technology and high-tech materials driving the sustainable agenda of tomorrow? Danish Graphene, a material tech company, invites experienced battery researchers to join our dynamic and innovative team.
Danish Graphene specializes in manufacture of functional graphene and development of smart carbon nanomaterials for batteries, space composites, and various other applications. The company is at the forefront of graphene innovation, utilizing a green electrochemical process to produce high-quality carbon nanomaterials and functional graphene.
We are committed to creating advanced materials that contribute to the shift from a fossil-based society to a sustainable and circularfuture. Our mission involves renewable energy-driven processes to produce graphene materials, playing a pivotal role in extending battery life, eliminating toxic metal particles, and enhancing the strength and durability of composites.
Danish Graphene comprises individuals dedicated to make a positive change and now we are looking for the next addition to the team.
Why Join Us?
- Innovative Technology: Be part of a company shaping the future of graphene technology using eco-friendly electrochemical processes;
- Rapid Expansion: Join us during this exciting phase of growth as we expand our activities and our talented team;
- Impactful Work: Take the lead as a key researcher, contributing expertise in battery R&D;
- Dynamic Team: Collaborate with a highly dynamic and innovative group of engineers and material chemists;
- Career Growth: Seize the opportunity to become a key player in future company activities;
- Work Environment: Enjoy a diverse and innovative work environment with flexibility in organizing work hours in relation to family and commuting.
We are in search of a new team member with expertise in Li-ion/Na-ion battery R&D who will join our team as a lead Scientist/Engineer. In the initial phase, the candidate will play a pivotal role in the establishment of our battery laboratory, taking charge of setting up the facility and take part in evaluation and acquisition of essential equipment. Following the establishment phase, the role will transition into a R&D lead position, overseeing and directing development projects within the battery laboratory.
- Laboratory Establishment: Spearhead the establishment of the new battery laboratory;
- Equipment Procurement: Identify, evaluate, and procure all relevant laboratory equipment and instruments. This includes the establishment of relationships to suppliers to ensure timely and costeffective acquisition;
- Scientific/Engineering Activities: Direct and lead a team of scientists and engineers in R&D projects related to battery technology;
- Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate laboratory activities with overall company goals. Help establish a collaborative and innovative work environment within the battery team.
What We're Looking For
We are seeking an individual with the following qualifications:
- Experience: Proven experience with battery laboratory work, preferably from industry R&D or with long-term experience from academia as a scientist and/or as a head of laboratory;
- Technical Proficiency: Expertise in battery technology and relevant laboratory techniques and familiar with procurement of laboratory equipment (experience with impedance spectroscopy is an advantage);
- Innovation and Problem-Solving: Innovative mindset with the ability to solve complex scientific and engineering challenges, with a strong analytical approach to problems;
- Communication and Teamwork: Good communication skills that can foster a positive team environment with a flair for team dynamics.
Ready to make a difference? Join Danish Graphene and be part of a sustainable groundbreaking journey!
Apply now by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Battery Engineer Application,*your name*" in the topic of your email.
Our evaluation process will be ongoing, and once we identify the ideal candidate, we will cease accepting new applications.
Don't forget to mention EuroEngineerJobs when applying.