Project Leader Industry 4.0
As a Project Leader Industry 4.0 your:
- Mission: Drive digital transformation in the manufacturing industry to significantly enhance the competitiveness of production companies in Flanders;
- Ambition: Bridge the gap between research and the real technological needs of industrial businesses;
- Approach: Define projects addressing industry 4.0 challenges, providing proof of concept or prototypes showcasing effective technologies;
- Role: As a Project Leader, play a crucial role in achieving the stated ambition by ensuring excellence in project execution;
- Team Collaboration: Work with a diverse team of experts from various backgrounds, technical domains, universities, and companies.
- Master or Phd in Mechatronics;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management as a project lead;
- Ability to empathize with the realities of production companies and research teams;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in project and stakeholder management;
- Specific experience with low TRL research;
- Specific experience with innovation focused on manufacturing companies.
Don't forget to mention EuroEngineerJobs when applying.