Senior Director Site Engineering
Director Site Engineering will have responsibility of leading Dupnitsa engineering team and ensure availability, functionality & reliability of production equipment, facilities & utilities to enable current and future production flow in a safe, quality and cost effective manner.
How you’ll spend your day
- Ensure Equipment Functionality & Reliability - Maintain all production equipment, facilities and utilities in an effective operating and compliance state;
- Equipment Qualification, Documentation & Change Control - Ensure that installations and changes to equipment and systems are carried out, qualified, and documented according to approved protocols, change control procedures and in compliance with relevant cGMP and corporate requirements;
- Planning - Build a site Master Plan (5 years) that provides a roadmap for required facility upgrades and investments, including rationale, ROI, etc., in order to ensure business continuity aligned with quality & EHS requirements and with the global strategy;
- Implement New Technologies & Equipment- Initiate and lead introduction of new assets, equipment and systems that will contribute to the business strategic direction, in accordance with approved change control procedures;
- Engineering Compliance - Provide necessary guidance to ensure compliance with all applicable external and internal regulations and requirements regarding Quality and EHS in the scope of Engineering;
- Initiate & Apply Operational Excellence Programs - Drive Continuous Improvement to meet world class manufacturing standards using Operational Excellence principles while continuously developing Engineering best practices;
- Manage Engineering Budget - Run an efficient and effective Engineering activity through managing the Engineering;
- Leadership Team Member – Be and influential functional expert within the site leadership team. Influence decision making and take an active role in promoting cross-site initiatives, team work and collaboration across site’s functions;
- Collaborating Member of the Global Engineering Network - Implement global best practices and actively share knowledge and lessons learned to contribute and support a high professional level of engineering globally;
- Manage Engineering Suppliers - Serve as the main Teva Dupnitsa site representative in communication with suppliers, subcontractors and planning firms regarding the site’s assets, equipment, systems and maintenance services. Supervise their activity to ensure efficient and effective work and to ensure Teva’s business interests and global agreements and standards are well kept.
Your experience and qualifications
- Relevant Engineering education (College Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Facility);
- Relevant Master's degree is a plus;
- Maintenance experience in a relevant industrial production environment;
- Project management;
- Facility and utility systems;
- Experience and knowledge in production environment and product types;
- Experience and knowledge in production and packaging process and equipment;
- Ability to interpret and localize specifications and standards;
- cGMP, GEP, EHS and applicable local regulations;
- Engineering site budget.
Don't forget to mention EuroEngineerJobs when applying.