Senior Process Manager
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
- As Senior Process Manager (m/f/d), you will play a leading role in the design, development and implementation of synthesis gas and hydrogen plants for customers around the world;
- The Syngas generation technologies to be implemented will comprise steam reforming, oxygen based autothermal reforming as well as partial oxidation. These need to be combined with a broad selection of Syngas conditioning and purification technologies from Air Liquide’s technology portfolio. Additionally, solutions based on ammonia cracking technology will be applied to future projects;
- In the context of the energy transition hydrogen will play a major role and new technical concepts for decarbonised Hydrogen or Syngas products need to be developed or fine tuned. In this context the integration of Air Liquide’s carbon capture technologies is of the essence and must be integrated in today's solution and project development;
- You actively support development of process solutions for proposals, product development, conceptual design, technical planning closely with your peers in Air Liquide, our customers and suppliers;
- If decisions are required, you courageously take the initiative.
Are you a match?
- Successful studies (Bachelor/Master/PhD) in the field of natural sciences, engineering, process engineering, mechanics or chemistry;
- Professional experience in hydrogen or syngas technology and design of chemical plants recommended;
- Familiar with process simulation tools, preferably Aspen Plus;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Committed personality with strong communication skills and the right mix of team spirit and an independent, structured way of working;
- Willingness to travel internationally.
Don't forget to mention EuroEngineerJobs when applying.