Senior Interconnect Hardware Engineer
NVIDIA is looking to hire a versatile (Senior) Engineer for the Interconnect Design team in Roskilde, Denmark to manage and maintain a new Interconnect Qualification Laboratory and execute qualification activities related to Nvidia's high speed optical transceivers. In addition, the successful candidate will work as a development engineer for optical transceivers, involving design, characterization, and technical management of development projects with multiple stakeholders from across the organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Point of contact for Israel-based qualification team. Laboratory ownership, day-to-day maintenance of systems (temperature chamber, Infiniband/Ethernet switches, servers) and execution of qualification tests;
- Meticulous analysis and documentation of qualification results and timely reporting;
- Design and characterization of state-of-the-art optical transceivers;
- Manage technical aspects of development projects from concept to mass production;
- Bring-up of prototypes in the laboratory;
- Conduct detailed characterizations of transceivers against relevant standards;
- Debug designs and optimize performance in both laboratory and system environments.
What we need to see:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. Degree in electrical engineering, or equivalent experience;
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with high-speed communication systems;
- Experience with electro-optical components;
- Basic understanding of RF electronics;
- Organized, process-minded;
- Good English skills, oral and writing;
- Command of at least one programming language.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with NVIDIA hardware;
- Experience with fiber optics;
- Experience with PCB design;
- Familiar with data center network.
Don't forget to mention EuroEngineerJobs when applying.