Lead Aircraft Performance Engineer
Subject: Preliminary Overall Aircraft Design and development of aircraft performance model.
Your role will consist in:
- Improvement and maintenance of existing aircraft mission performance tool;
- Development and execution of 6DoF aircraft flight mechanics models and simulations;
- Execution of architectural and mission-level trade studies to achieve aircraft performance requirements;
- Analyze aircraft mission and point performance;
- Weight distribution and center of gravity management;
- Support of handling qualities analysis.
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Master's degree in Aerospace Engineering;
- 5+ years experience in aircraft design and at least 3years in flight dynamics and physics modeling activities.
- Experience in flight control system is an advantage;
- Experience building aircraft performance models or using aircraft design tools;
- Good Programming knowledge: Matlab/Simulink, C/C+, Python, JAVA, C#, Unix/Linux;
- EASA CS-23 or CS-23 regulation;
- Piloting technics, PPL Private Pilot Licence is a nice to have;
- Ability to work in virtual teams;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
Don't forget to mention EuroEngineerJobs when applying.