Senior Electrical Engineer
As an Electrical Engineer on our team you will create hardware that helps save lives and prevent injuries, including advanced safety technologies like traffic jam assist, autonomous emergency braking and in-cabin sensing. In your daily job you will:
- Design electronic devices for automotive applications with focus on low-cost, high reliability and high volume manufacturing.
- Create design documentation (schematics, PCBs, electrical characteristics, etc.).
- Circuit calculations and simulations, validation and tests of prototypes.
- On-time execution of assigned tasks in compliance with the quality system valid for Aptiv corporation and Technical Center in Kraków.
- Co-operation with local and remote engineering teams.
- Active participation in peer reviews.
- Secure confidential information and company’s property.
- Technical and organizational mentoring of team members.
- Provide an expert knowledge in specific parts of engineering.
- Create schedule and take responsibility of its execution.
- Lead and coordinate team activities if required
- Engineering Degree in Electronics or similar
- More than 5 years in a smiliar position in Automotive Industry
- Experience in designing and testing digital and analog circuits with particular focus on microcontroller devices, medium power analog circuits and signal measurement R
- Experience in electronics design for EMI/EMC compliance
- In-depth theoretical and practical knowledge of electronics design
- Practical skills in CAD and simulation tools R
- Good English skills (both spoken and written)
- Leadership and/or communication skills
Don't forget to mention EuroEngineerJobs when applying.