Quality Management Engineer in Space Projects
IMMEDIA is an international company specialised in providing software and in the space sector seeking a Quality Management Engineer to join our team delivering specialised services to our client, EUMETSAT.
EUMETSAT is an international organization focused on the operation of meteorological satellites for monitoring Earth’s weather, climate, and environment from space. With a primary objective of detecting weather and climate changes to issue forecasts and alert authorities, they play a crucial role in preventing potentially dangerous situations and mitigating their effects.
As a Quality Management Engineer, you will provide quality support in highly critical projects where process standardization and reliability are key aspects. By joining IMMEDIA, you will have the opportunity to foster your career working in an exciting environment, contributing to important initiatives that will impact the global community. Let us accompany you in your professional development in the space industry.
The position is based at EUMETSAT premises in Darmstadt (Germany), where you will support quality activities for projects and evolutions of the ground segment.
Successful candidates must have a university degree in Engineering or other scientific or technical careers, and fulfill the following requirements:
- At least 4 years of proven experience in Quality Management (QM) positions, preferably in the space industry or other complex engineering environments;
- Knowledge of system engineering life cycles, relevant standards (e.g., INCOSE, ECSS), and integration with software engineering;
- Experience in managing system anomalies and non-conformities;
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken.
Experience and knowledge in the following aspects will be positively valued:
- Certifications in Quality Management audits and/or process evaluation (e.g., ISO 9001 auditor);
- Project management, particularly in risk management, lessons learned, formal reviews and project documentation;
- Experience in definition and implementation of KPIs, including data analysis and generation of dashboards;
- Experience working in international environments.
- Provide expert quality support for highly critical projects, ensuring process standardization and reliability;
- Monitor the suitability and implementation of QM plans and policies in engineering projects;
- Contribute to the organization and execution of formal reviews and verification and validation campaigns;
- Manage the anomalies process, including identification, resolution and documentation;
- Monitor and contribute to the risk management processes, lessons learned and project documentation review;
- Generate comprehensive metrics and reports, defining and implementing new indicators as needed;
- Ensure the smooth development process and acceptance of projects carried out by external providers.
- Indefinite term contract;
- Professional development opportunities in the space sector;
- Competitive salary with annual reviews;
- Multicultural working environment that promotes collaboration and easy integration;
- Participation in international projects that make a global impact;
- Additional vacation days.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Germany.
If you are a talented Quality Management Engineer with motivation for quality assurance in critical projects, we invite you to join our team and contribute to the exciting space industry.
Don't forget to mention EuroEngineerJobs when applying.