Test & Evaluation Engineer - Aerospace (f/m/d)
Our products inspire helicopters, fire Formula 1 cars, launch rockets into space,
electrify aviation, save hydrogen and win the 24 hours of Le Mans.
Challenges drive us.
In order to enhance our team we are looking for a: TEST & EVALUATION ENGINEER - AEROSPACE (f/m/d).
- Creating, editing and updating of test specifications and test procedures for product test campaigns;
- Supporting as technical expert the System Engineering team in coordinating the activities with external test suppliers;
- Coordinating with other Engineering Teams to determine product testing parameters;
- Coordinating with Quality Assurance Team to ensure that all Quality criteria are met during the test campaigns;
- Supervisioning the test execution directly at supplier’s premises;
- Report to the Project Management Team and to the Company’s Chief Technology Officer about the status of testing activities.
- Completed technical education (HTL, FH or University);
- Comparable Job experience (> 2 years) in the field of aerospace engineering or similar engineering fields (e.g. mechanical, automotive);
- Previous experience in hardware testing activities (e.g. vibration testing, high pressure testing, thermal testing, mechanical testing);
- Experience in data recording and data analysis evaluation;
- Knowledge of Python and MS Office;
- Experience with Testing Software (e.g. LabView);
- Experience with sensing equipment;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Advantageous, but not necessarily required:
- Experience with ECSS Standards, pressurized Hardware and electronics equipment;
- Knowledge of CATIA V5;
- Knowledge of German language;
- Availability for business travels.
- For this position, the collective agreement "kunststoffverarbeitendes Gewerbe" serves as a basis. The amount of the overpayment in line with the market is based on the individual professional experience and qualifications;
- A versatile job in a successfully growing company;
- Technical challenges and innovations in motorsports, aviation and space industries;
- Various training opportunities to improve professional and personal development;
- Familiar and interactive working atmosphere;
- Daily fresh cooked meals;
- Flexible working hours;
- Various company events.
Based on your qualifications and professional experience, we offer you an attractive, market-competitive salary.
This salary significantly exceeds the collective agreemant minimum of 34.105,68 Euro gross per year on a full-time basis, which we are obligated to disclose at this point for legal reasons. (The basis for this is the collective agreement for the plastics processing industry.)
We look forward to your meaningful application.
Don't forget to mention EuroEngineerJobs when applying.