Senior Electronics Development Engineer
What is the job about?
You will work on all phases of the development projects from early ideation to verification of the final product. As senior electronics development engineer in the team, you will have a central role in ensuring that the team’s designs are optimized, highly producible and adhere to our high standards of quality and durability.
Typically design tasks are around power solutions, EMC, microcontroller peripherals, user interfaces and I/O. On top of developing new products, we also maintain our products and solutions already in the market. Tasks are typically cost out, 2nd source solutions or investigating potential issues observed by our customers.
You will collaborate broadly in the Grundfos organization e.g. with:
- Our Technology Innovation function, to take new strategic components and technologies into our products;
- Process Specialists in our Electronic Factory, to ensure easy and optimal manufacturing of the products;
- Product Compliance specialists, to ensure compliance – typically towards VDE or UL certifications;
- Other teams in the product development projects;
- Colleagues in other electronics teams – to ensure high re-use, collaboration and professional development.
As a person, you are outgoing, have a high drive and enjoy working with others. This is important since you will be collaborating with colleagues across the organization as well as with the public authorities on electrical safety. On the other hand, you can expect to be met with enthusiasm from your colleagues, as they are always happy to collaborate and provide ideas and knowledge if you are ever stuck.
You thrive doing in-depth research to find more long-term and durable solutions but can also be pragmatic when we need a solution fast.
We imagine that you:
- Have a bachelor or master’s degree in electrical engineering;
- Have 5+ years of experience working within integrated product development, providing you with technical knowledge and experience with reliable designs within power circuits, micro controllers and peripherals;
- Uses simulation as an integrated way of working;
- Understand the benefits of modularization;
- Are experienced within product development processes and planning of design work;
- Speak and write English at a high level – Danish is a plus.
Don't forget to mention EuroEngineerJobs when applying.