Customer Solutions Engineer
Luceda Photonics is a leading company in innovative photonic design software solutions, enabling engineers and researchers to design, simulate, and optimize photonic integrated circuits (PICs).
At Luceda Photonics, we continue to make an impact in the fast-growing high-tech field of integrated photonics and therefore we are looking for a highly skilled and customer-focused individual to support us as a Customer Solutions Engineer in maintaining that impact. In this role, you'll work closely with our worldwide customers, delivering exceptional customer experiences, supporting existing users and ensuring their success.
- Engage with valued customers to understand their requirements, challenges, and objectives;
- Build trust and strong relationships with our customers, acting as their primary technical contact and trusted advisor;
- Provide technical support, ensuring smooth adoption and utilization of Luceda’s software;
- Conduct comprehensive product training sessions to educate customers on Luceda Photonics software features, functionalities, and best practices;
- Collaborate with our cross-functional teams, including product development;
- Support pre-sales activities, including product demonstrations and training;
- Represent Luceda Photonics at industry events, conferences, and trade shows;
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop customer success stories and technical content that highlights the value of Luceda Photonics solutions;
- Stay in touch with market developments to provide valuable insights for the enhancement of our software suite.
You will be great fit if:
- You have a master's degree at Electrical Engineering, Photonics, or a related field;
- You possess a solid understanding of photonics, integrated circuit design or related domains;
- You're familiar with programming languages (e.g., Python);
- Your communication skills are top-notch, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively articulate complex technical concepts;
- You're proactive and can work independently as well as being a collaborative team player;
- You have experience with photonics design electronic design automation (EDA) software, or related tools, that would be fantastic;
- Your previous experience in a customer-facing role, such as solutions engineering, technical account management, or customer support within the software or semiconductor industry which is a plus!
- You love coding, which is a bonus point!
The benefits of joining our team:
- An international team-oriented company that values diversity, open communication, and curiosity;
- Your work arrangements will be flexible to support your work-life balance! You'll have the possibility to work remotely for up to 3 days in a 40-hour working week;
- We're all about learning and development! You will have opportunity to access to training programs and internal projects that you can grow personally and professionally through;
- Your impact will be felt right away! You will be able to make a fast impact, working with renowned customers across various fields;
- Get ready to work with talented professionals and exchange ideas! You’ll be able to experience a strong collaborative work environment with a focus on teamwork and open communication;
- An attractive and competitive salary;
- Comprehensive hospitalization insurance to safeguard your well-being;
- A robust pension plan, ensuring a secure future for your financial stability.
More About Us:
Luceda Photonics is a dynamic and fast-growing company headquartered in Dendermonde/Belgium, close to Belgium's major cities such as Brussels, Ghent, Leuven, and Antwerp.
We are a leading provider of photonic integrated circuit (PIC) design software and services that enable engineers and researchers to design, simulate, and optimize the PICs and empower them to quickly achieve their tape-out. We leverage more than 50 years of photonic experience to help our customers create manufacturable designs and we are active in a variety of application areas, such as the data & telecom market, lidar for self-driving cars, quantum computing, sensing and biosensing, and more. Our design products bundle our expertise to enable our customers to quickly achieve their first tape-out and get their design right the first time. At Luceda Photonics, we enable photonic IC designers to enjoy the same power as electronic IC designers.
At Luceda Photonics, nobody is just a number in the Luceda community. Our employees, customers and partners are people first, and that’s why we highly value being human-centered. We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion as well. We value and respect the unique perspectives and experiences that individuals from different backgrounds bring to our team. We encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply and join us in our mission to shape the future of integrated photonics.
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are very much looking forward to hearing why you would like to help strengthen the Luceda team!
We are happy to answer any questions you have about the role. Feel free to send an email to Joris Geessels (email@example.com), HR at Luceda Photonics. You can also contact him on LinkedIn!
Don't forget to mention EuroEngineerJobs when applying.