Location: Fermanagh, Northern Ireland - Relocation assistance on offer
Salary: Negotiable dependent upon experience
Encirc have appointed Morson International to work in partnership to source high calibre Electrical Technician for their Northern Ireland site. Encirc are offering relocation assistance for any successful candidates moving from anywhere in Europe.
The successful candidate will be responsible Electrical maintenance, repairs and fault finding of plant equipment to minimise production down time.
Encirc are the only company to offer container glass manufacturing, filling and logistics, which is unique in our field. Our three services provide our customers with a single solution, saving time, money and effort. Based at two sites, Derrylin, Northern Ireland, and Elton, Cheshire, Encirc work with some of the world's leading brands.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Electrical maintenance of plant equipment to minimise production down time;
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures;
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate and troubleshoot problems;
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing equipment, to ensure compatibility and safety of systems;
- To liaise with other departments on a regular basis to help minimise downtime;
- Responsible for the maintenance of plant equipment to minimise production down time and to identify and rectify all electrical problems on all machinery through the plant;
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes;
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Time served electrician;
- Experience working within an industrial environment desirable;
- Capable of working with minimum supervision;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience with variable speed drives, plc’s and servo motors.
Encirc prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities.