Oil Process Engineer
Description of position and main tasks:
RINA Services is looking for a Process Engineer for its Excellence Center in Genoa. The main responsibilities are:
- Managing Design Plan review and approval of new-construction and existing floating offshore projects'conversion/upgrade ( such as FPSOs, FSOs) in compliance with applicable RINA rules, international conventions/standards and contractual requirements;
- This position involves working in a multi-disciplinary team fully staffed and dedicated to a complex floating offshore project;
- Dealing with specialist studies, gap-analysis, new rules/standards' development in collaboration with RINA R&D Dept.
Features of the candidate
- At least 8 years of professional experience in similar or related fields;
- Experience in topside modules for oil processing and treatment and familiar with the international standards normally applied for their design;
- Previous professional experiences in Classification Societies, Plan Approval Department would be a strong plus.
Training and Qualification:
- Bachelor's /Master's Degree in Naval Architecture/Marine Engineering, or equivalent Diploma.
- Thorough technical understanding and familiarity with Class Rules and International Conventions/Standards;
- Team worker, yet also accustomed to working independently on challenging and diversified activities;
- Problem solving and client oriented attitude;
- Advanced knowledge and use of the PC and the mostly used commercial software in the specific oil&gas sector;
- Good knowledge of both spoken and written technical English.