Electricity & Lift Manager
Does this challenge appeal to you?
- You are responsible for coordinating and managing the Electricity & Lift department, which is responsible for looking after these technical installations in the existing airport buildings;
- You are the conctact for issues or questions (technical and contractual) at the Electricity & Lift department;
- You provide technical support in terms of installation and maintenance of those projects impacting your areas of responsibility. You make sure the project teams and/or team members receive the necessary advice, studies, analysis and cooperation. You provide solutions and cooperate in implementing procedures;
- You monitor maintenance and technical follow-up of all kinds of installations, taking into account the different priorities and requirements of Brussels Airport, internal customers, tenants or users;
- For your department, you are in charge of the Opex and Capex budgets and you take care of the necessary provisions, forecasting, budget preparation, etc.;
- You are the manager of a team with approximately 5 members and you are also responsible for coaching and motivating it and hiring for it.
What background do you have?
- You have a Degree in Industrial Engineering or you have achieved the same level through experience;
- You have 5 to 10 years’ experience, you have excellent technical knowledge and knowledge of the currently valid regulations in terms of electricity and lifts. Knowledge of other specific technologies (such as HVAC, plumbing, etc) is a plus;
- You have experience with the principles of subcontracts and quote requests, knowledge of project management is a plus;
- You are strong with numbers and you have good analytical skills which you can use when preparing budgets and estimates;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- You are a coach who knows how to positively influence people and who has strong relationship skills;
- You are a problem solver and team player and you take initiative.
Don't forget to mention EuroEngineerJobs when applying.