Prague, Pardubice or Ostrava, Czech Republic
Your new job
A Construction Manager is part of the Construction Management Department.
The construction manager is the representative of Tebodin on the construction site. The construction manager is responsible for the overall management of field activities including all construction activities, field engineering, administration, interfaces with the client, field organisation and supervision of the contractors activities, last but not least safety!
What do you offer?
You are a generalist, with the technical experience to understand the substantive projects challenges. As an organizer you can make a complex project manageable. Multidisciplinary thinking is a must and if necessary you can redirect a department/discipline. You are responsible Site management and Construction supervision. You are entrepreneurial: you see commercial opportunities and seize them. Furthermore, you are client-oriented. You always strive to achieve the best possible result for your clients.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Engineering;
- Must speak fluently Czech;
- At least seven years’ work experience of which five as a Construction Manager of multidisciplinary engineering projects;
- Experience with Site management and Construction supervision;
- Planning, cost and progress control for the construction works;
- Experience with managing (international) stakeholders;
- Knowledge of MS Office, MS Project;
- English (min. B2);
- Driving license - group "B";
- Responsibility, independence, teamwork skills, communication skills.