Head (m/f) of Audit (Production and Technology)
We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We redefine chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 16,000 colleagues now and together we will MAKE the world a brighter place.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In your new role you will supervise and steer audits in the area of Production & Technology (P&T) and major capital projects;
- You will assess operational performance regarding efficiency, effectiveness, profitability and sustainability as well as adherence to internal rules and regulations, law and other external regulations;
- Furthermore, you will contribute to the management of the global audit function as part of the management team;
- You will independently execute an annual program of audits in the area of P&T based on risk assessment criteria and audit universe;
- You will develop and direct an audit approach to assess the effectiveness of the internal control procedures and policies, define appropriate mitigating actions for identified weaknesses or lack of control in order to safeguard Covestro's assets;
- Moreover, you will evaluate the safety performance, the maintanance efficiency and the investment quality of operations in the P&T area to be consistent with management objectives and oversee the independent appraisal of compliance with Covestro's policies, procedures, plans and organization;
- You will represent audit in respective functional communities;
- Additionally, you will provide pro-active consultancy with regard to best practice approaches for improvements of service functions related processes and organizational set-up in respective projects and working groups;
- You will do project audits (project support) of all major investments safeguarding efficiency and effectiveness of deployed resources.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have an academic degree in engineering or science, ideally MBA/PhD or other related diploma;
- You have long-term experience in an audit or similar function and experience in plant management and management of investment projects;
- You have long-term experience in leading team members and providing guidance and leadership;
- You have the willingness to travel internationally;
- The command of your English is fluent, both written and spoken and one additional foreign language.
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fits this profile, please apply via this link or online at www.career.covestro.de, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectation. Please also indicate your availability/notice period.
First questions will be answered by Ms Sevda Yilmaz Phone: +49 214 6009 6411.
Covestro welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of racial or ethnic origin, skin color, nationality, religion, philosophy, gender, age, disability, appearance or sexual identity. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.