Autonomous Driving Technology Officer
The Intel Programmable Solutions Group is looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Technology Leader to drive technical success in Automotive Autonomous Driving systems. As the Autonomous Driving Technology Officer, you will be the trusted advisor of our lead automotive customers, as we build next generation autonomous vehicles together. Located in Munich, you will create and lead a technical engineering team, working directly with research and development teams at the industry's most innovative automotive manufacturers. You will build strong relationships with Intel's global partner eco-system, as well as engaging with Intel executive management to communicate and escalate critical program needs to meet rapidly evolving requirements. Your team's technical customer collaboration will be varied, including OpenCL algorithm optimization, RTL design, system integration, and FPGA education, training and support. Intel is at the epicentre of the Autonomous Driving revolution. Technologies are moving rapidly as the industry moves to the highest level of autonomy. Working alongside Intel processors, FPGAs deliver a highly efficient, flexible and scalable platform to solve automotive customers' intricate processing challenges. The right candidate will be excited and energised by these dynamic challenges. The successful candidate will have a proven ability to lead engineering teams to success, become a trusted advisor of our customers and have a strong voice to Executive Management.
- Lead technical engagement and relationship with global automotive manufacturers;
- Communicate to Executive management, program status and needs;
- Work in partnership with strategic customers to educate, train and implement production quality Autonomous Driving algorithms on the FPGA o Frequently on-site at customer premises, with team working as extension of customer team;
- Hire technical engineering team to co-design and develop production quality Autonomous Driving solutions;
- Drive Intel tool, function, and platform requirements, internally, through close collaboration with Intel teams Key Requirements;
- Proven Senior Technical Leadership success in the automotive industry;
- Excellent influence and communication skills throughout the organization, including Executive level;
- M.S in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent degree.