Project Quality Manager - Space (f/m/d)
Our products inspire helicopters, fire Formula 1 cars, launch rockets into space,
electrify aviation, save hydrogen and win the 24 hours of Le Mans.
Challenges drive us.
In order to enhance our team we are looking for a PROJECT QUALITY MANAGER - SPACE (f/m/d).
In this role, you will advise and support all members involved in a space project to ensure that the requirements regarding product assurance are implemented in the best possible way. The prime objective of product assurance is to ensure that space products meet their defined mission objectives in a safe, available, and reliable way. This includes, among others, the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Review and analysis of product assurance requirements prior to order acceptance;
- Risk evaluation and impact analysis of the required product assurance and communication of these to the project management or the executive board;
- Creation and ongoing development of in-house documents for space projects and external documentation to be provided (e.g., documentation and configuration management plan);
- Development of testing logic for manufacturing, qualification, and acceptance testing;
- Regular coordination with customers as the direct project quality point of contact in various space projects;
- Conducting product assurance audits and monitoring configuration management;
- Moderation of FMECAs (function, design, process).
- Completed technical education (HTL, FH, or university);
- Several years of professional experience (ideally in technical or manufacturing companies);
- Preferably familiar with the following:
- ISO 9001/EN9100;
- Audit experience.
- Structured, plan-based, and process-oriented way of working;
- Self-responsibility and commitment;
- Strong implementation skills with a pronounced focus on solutions;
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken.
- A versatile job in a successfully growing company;
- Technical challenges and innovations in motorsports, aviation and space industries;
- Various training opportunities to improve professional and personal development;
- Familiar and interactive working atmosphere;
- Daily fresh cooked meals;
- Flexible working hours;
- Various company events.
Based on your qualifications and professional experience, we offer you an attractive, market-competitive salary. This salary significantly exceeds the collective agreemant minimum of 34.105,68 Euro gross per year on a full-time basis, which we are obligated to disclose at this point for legal reasons. (The basis for this is the collective agreement for the plastics processing industry.)
We look forward to your meaningful application!
Don't forget to mention EuroEngineerJobs when applying.