Network Engineer for Projects and Subsidiaries
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Network Engineer for Projects and Subsidiaries has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Barajas.
The successful applicant will join TOIIN2 Department.
Tasks & accountabilities
- Ensure the alignment of the network, including telecommunication and/or computer infrastructure in order to meet the organization’s communication needs
- Mission: Manage and operate a networked information system, solving problems and faults to ensure defined service levels. Monitors and improves network performances
- Ensure that communication performance, recovery, and security needs meet agreed service agreement standards
- Contribute to define network design policies, philosophies and criteria
- Investigate, diagnose and solve network problems
- Use network management system tools to determine network load and model performance statistics
- Maintain awareness of relevant legislation affecting network security
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in IT/Computer science or related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant quantitative and qualitative research and analytics experience.
- Experienced in Network Infrastructure design and project management.
- Deep knowledge in IT Security principles and policies
- Deep knowledge in Networks (Routin /Switching/Wireless/Proxy/DDI) and Security (Firewalling, NAC 802.1x, VPN).
- Assertiveness and ability to challenge business requirements.
- Excellent team-player with good communication and presentation skills in international perimeter.
- Open for a dynamic environment
- Good MS-Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook, VISIO)
- Advanced level of English
- Willingness to travel