feedback

Manager Professional Services EMEA

VASCO

Wemmel, Belgium

Responsibilities:

  • Organize the delivery of professional services for customers in the EMEA region within scope, time and budget
  • Professional services consist out of
    • Analysis & design workshop
    • Installation, configuration, integration and training
    • Integration support
    • Mobile application development
    • Implementation consultancy
  • People & team management including coordination of activities:
    • Project Management
    • Solution Architects
    • Professional Services Engineers
  • Setup, maintain and monitor processes for the teams and the interaction with the different VASCO Business Units
  • Ensure implementation and execution of professional services processes according to defined standards
  • Ensure 80 % of all inbound queries are responded to within the next business day – the remaining 20 % 1 business day later
  • Ensure customer satisfaction for executed professional services
  • Provide monthly statistics & feedback on Professional Services projects (order intake, invoiced, actual vs. budgeted, FOC, execution …)
  • Improve efficiencies in EMEA Professional Services
  • Accelerate growth in EMEA Professional Services through creation of new services offerings

Profile:

  • You have obtained a Master in Industrial or Civil Engineering Electronics/IT or equivalent by experience
  • You have a strong background (5+ years) in Professional Services Delivery for software solutions (a.o. project management of IT)

Important skills & competences:

  • A technical background (software development, support, solution architecture design) is important
  • A true leader and people manager with an entrepreneurial mindset to help grow and structure the professional services team
  • Ability to set up and maintain/follow-up processes & procedures
  • Hands-on mentality, ready to help out the team when needed (team player)
  • As a sales driven and customer oriented professional, you have built up a good understanding of the sales cycle
  • Proactivity and ability to work autonomous and under pressure
  • Open and effective communication & strong analytical skills are key in this position
  • Knowledge on solution building and architectural design

Assets:

  • Experience in an international context
  • Experience in software security solution implementation
  • Experience in project delivery for mobile application development
  • Experience in project delivery for cloud based solutions
  • Experience in program management
  • Adequate security knowledge

Languages:

  • English: fluent
  • Dutch, French, German, Spanish: asset

Apply Now

Don't forget to mention EuroEngineerJobs when applying.

© EuroJobsites

This website uses cookies to make your experience better. Continued use of this website means you accept our cookie policy.  Accept Cookies