IT Business Systems Analyst II - Enterprise Content Management
At Albemarle, we've built a thriving international business by envisioning a limitless future and putting innovation to work to improve people's lives. That's our culture. That's our commitment. And when you join our team, it's an opportunity you share with talented men and women around the globe. Anyone can give you a job. At Albemarle, we believe you deserve more. Something big enough to build a future. Big enough to change the world.
This position is responsible for developing and executing a holistic and consistent Content Management strategy. The incumbent will ensure that the best content strategies appropriate for the unique needs of our organizations are applied to the content management solutions. He/she will work closely with our local, regional, and global key stakeholders to maximize the value of the global Content Management platform and its content. The incumbent will work with business to optimize the content and security models on an on-going basis to ensure that the integrity of content is maintained consistently for reliable and accurate publishing to multiple-channels.
This role is responsible for understanding and assessing business systems and operations, identifying issues and opportunities and recommending appropriate IT solutions. The role will ensure proper translation of business requirements into a set of structured business process, systems, technology, and organization specifications that satisfy the company's strategic and operational objectives. This job requires extensive knowledge of company business operations, high analysis capability, and a thorough understanding of business systems development and implementation processes.
- Assist with development and execution of a holistic and consistent Content Management strategy;
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators to maximize the value of our content, optimize business processes, and improve solution performance;
- Work with functional teams to understand their content management needs to bring innovative content management solutions;
- Provide process and capabilities support to users; develop training and communication materials; raise awareness; improve processes; share best practices locally, regionally, and globally; analyze systems performance and operating efficiency;
- Work largely autonomously on a range of projects and tasks with multiple parts.
- 5-8 years of experience in SAP IT department and/or SAP consulting positions;
- Proven ability in SAP Finance areas, technically and operationally;
- Proven record of professional progression and a broad understanding of SAP;
- Future focused, willing to embrace new SAP technologies such as S/4 HANA;
- Experience in different business environments and IT related systems;
- Familiar with an international, multi-cultural environment;
- Experience translating business needs into project requirements;
- Project Management skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong time management skills.
- Knowledge in SAP S/4, HANA Enterprise, development and/or support;
- Experience in chemical manufacturing or process industries.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related scientific application.
- Fluent in English, French or German.
Please apply using this link.