Robotics & Automation Team leader
The ideal candidate will coordinate the design activities as well as the implementation of the right equipment to manufacture medical devices.
He/She will prepare the Technical Requirement Specification (TRS) for the external Automation integrators and will be responsible of projects budget and planning.
He/She will analyze, scout and propose new Technologies according to Industry 4.0 mindset.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop and implement production equipment according to specification coming from Process Engineering and Research & Development departments;
- Coordinate big automation projects with external integrators;
- Coordinate the mechanical, electrical, software, pneumatic and hydraulic design for internal machines, both new or retrofit;
- Organize SAT (Supplier Acceptance Test) and FAT( Factory Acceptance Test) for outsourced equipment;
- Support Process Engineering department during Operational Qualifications (OQ);
- Analyze, scout and propose innovative solutions including robots, cobots, vision systems, real time traceability, performance monitoring inside IoT environment;
- Create and maintain constantly updated the equipment Device Master Record (DMR);
- Manage resources, time schedules and budget for Automation dept. and related projects;
- Cooperate with manufacturing teams and develop continuous improvement projects: feasibility study, quotations, resources, time schedules;
- Ensure that the risk analysis is performed, coordinate the Installation Qualification (IQ) and check the accordance with Technical Specification.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Solid experience of automatic equipment design, preferably in biomedical, pharma or food industry;
- Knowledge of the main mechanical, electrical, software, pneumatic and hydraulicc systems;
- Knowledge of CAD 3D (PRO-E preferably);
- Knowledge of the main machine validation methods;
- Knowledge of design criteria FMEA/FMECA;
- Experience of team management and outsourcing projects;
- Green Belt Certification will be a plus;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Suite;
- Good knowledge of English written and spoken.
- High school Diploma with technical specialization;
- Degree in Engineering: Mechanics, Automation, Electronics, Industrial.
- At least 5-8 years in production plants or system integrators with specific knowledge in automation and management of complex machines.