Senior MEP Engineer (Estimating, Design, Construction)
In order to further strengthen our in house Estimating and Engineering capabilities, we are looking for Senior MEP Engineers to join the MEP department.
- You hold the knowhow of the MEP part of our construction projects in all its aspects: estimating, design, installations and the interaction with other trades;
- You are based in Brussels and work on projects located in Belgium or abroad;
- You coordinate the MEP design and execution between design subcontractors and civil/finishing works with the Architect;
- You have an all-round knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing works;
- You provide the planning input for the MEP works;
- You initiate and manage upstream schedule for MEP subcontracts and MEP designs;
- You assist in technical coordination meetings with subcontractors and project staff;
- You are part of a bouwteam with client, designer and contractor to produce concept design and budget estimate;
- You audit the MEP subcontractors for validation by project management;
- You will report to the Department Manager.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electromechanical engineering;
- Minimum of 12 years of relevant experience in a similar position and in construction sector;
- You have in depth experience in handling and managing MEP works from estimating till T&C;
- You are fluent in French, English and Dutch;
- You identify with our core competencies by possessing an entrepreneurial mind, showing flexibility, being innovative and result-oriented while promoting teamwork;
- You equally possess excellent communication skills, an analytical mind and you are client focused.