Quality and Project Manager Support
Supporting BIPS (Buildings, Infrastructure and Power Supply) on quality and project management tasks.
Assisting the Quality Manager with day-to-day activities which include:
- Develop and implement quality management strategy and plans;
- Develop and maintain systems to establish standards relating to activities and products;
- Defines management procedures;
- Defines and updates quality plan and implementation plan;
- Participates to Contractors Audit;
- Control of contractors quality plans;
- Develop tools to Monitor performance (in relevant areas) according to agreed standards and take necessary action to communicate/advise/assist according to performance levels;
- Monitor and inform/communicate/apply standards created/maintained by external bodies;
- Validates the compliance with F4E quality management system;
- Establish and implement necessary communication strategy for the improvement and awareness of quality issues across all departments;
- Report as necessary on changes in standards (internally and externally initiated) and on performance against standards;
- Contribute to executive policy and strategy.
Assisting the project Manager with day-to-day activities which include:
- Qualify input data under all its applicable forms (IO input data, interface sheets, integration reports, PCRs, F4E management and constraints specifications) and ensure its timely delivery to the Architect Engineer;
- Being F4E/SO representative at meetings;
- Ensure that all design validation processes (Basis of design, definition design and construction design) is completed in due time;
- Manage the Chit management process and Tracking Document following Design Reviews, and to participate to the elaboration of the Forward Action Plans until design approval by IO;
- Define the Control Plan to assure that the Architect Engineer’s and Contractors’ works conform to the requirements;
- Comment on the design and recommend to F4E the instruction to be given to the Architect Engineer;
- Review and track the Quality Documents and the Test & Commissioning documents;
- Monitor the overall schedule of delivery and forward planning;
- Support a safety culture;
- Assess the constructability of the solutions proposed by the Architect Engineer and the Contractors together with the schedule and the overall project constraints;
- Support “as built” documentation validation process;
- Support the Contract Manager on claim management;
- Support F4E on the management of the Architect Engineer and Contractor day-to-day activities.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Construction/Civil/M&E Engineering degree or QA Management degree or equivalent;
- Project or QA management experience on industrial, building or infrastructure projects;
- Nuclear industry knowledge would be an advantage.
- English mandatory;
- French and Spanish would be an advantage.
- Microsoft suite (Word/Excel/Project…).