Senior Mechanical Engineer (HSE)
As Specialist in the Service Support team you will be responsible for generating creative solutions to our design challenges. Furthermore you:
- Work successfully with the departmental and project delivery teams by living up to the Vestas Values;
- Take ownership of own career and competence development;
- Maintain awareness of engineering practices and technology developments;
- Work safe in line with HS&E policy;
- Show leadership and keeps focus on that timelines as kept in our projects.
- We are looking for a candidate who has a M.Sc or B.Sc within Mechanical Engineering or similar;
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience preferably within the wind industry;
- You have experience in with component design and verification of the design;
- You understand and/or are interested in system engineering;
- You have experience with design of test setup and documentation;
- You have knowledge of system engineering tools like DFMEA, HSE assessments, documentation;
- If you have a good understanding for HSE requirement and documentation it will be an advantage.
- As a person you have a high degree of personal planning. You are accountable and have focus on delivery on time;
- You have good English communication skills should be able to identify yourself with our values: