Senior Development Engineer Electrification Controls
- Specification of functions of the electrified powertrain (hybrid and electric vehicles);
- Development of innovative concepts to generate USPs for AVL electrified powertrain portfolio;
- Software implementation of your ideas in model based (Matlab/Simulink based) development environments;
- Technical lead in project teams;
- Intensive use of simulation tools to optimize algorithms and to test;
- Application of existing SW development processes, methods and tools as well as proactive push on improvements;
- Presentation of results and provision of expert advice internally and at the customer.
- Master of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics or physics;
- Several years of professional experience in system, function and SW development of electrified powertrains;
- Good understanding of embedded automotive software development;
- Good know how on development processes and tools of powertrain development;
- Extended knowledge on model based function development using Matlab / Simulink and control engineering;
- Passion for automotive engineering;
- Good communication skills, team spirit and interest to work in international teams;
- Flexibility and proactive attitude;
- Proficiency in English, willingness to learn German.
Don't forget to mention EuroEngineerJobs when applying.