Location: Fermanagh, Northern Ireland - Relocation assistance on offer
Salary: Negotiable dependent upon experience
Encirc have appointed Morson International to work in partnership to source high calibre Maintenance Specialist for their Northern Ireland site. Encirc are offering relocation assistance for any successful candidates moving from anywhere in Europe.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the repair, maintenance, setup of production machines and ancillary equipment.
Encirc are the only company to offer container glass manufacturing, filling and logistics, which is unique in our field. Encirc’s three services provide our customers with a single solution, saving time, money and effort. Based at two sites, Derrylin, Northern Ireland, and Elton, Cheshire, Encirc work with some of the world's leading brands.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work alongside the job change team on job changes;
- Repair any damaged parts on the machine;
- Carry out routine maintenance on job change lines;
- Prepare machine parts for new jobs on the job change lines;
- To settle down machine after it is back in production;
- Recondition worn mechanisms and parts;
- Be in control of all parts booked out of the stores;
- Make sure there is spare parts on the shelf;
- To carry out preventative maintenance on production machinery;
- To assist on mechanical breakdowns on the production floor.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Good mechanical skills;
- Basic computer skills;
- Time served maintenance fitter;
- Experience working within an industrial environment desirable;
- Capable of working with minimum supervision;
- Good communication skills;
- Machining, welding and fabrication would be an advantage.
Encirc prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities.