Technical Trainer (m/f)
THE OPPORTUNITIES ARE ENDLESS WHEN YOU ARE FEARLESS
The KTM GROUP is where forward-thinking minds meet adrenaline-fueled jobs. If you're passionate about forging the future and, of course, motorcycles, then working for the biggest motorcycle manufacturer in Europe may just be the perfect opportunity for you.
- conception and execution of technical training courses for KTM and HUSQVARNA sales partners as well as internal staff;
- preparation of print and online training material for the international market;
- organisation and scheduling of technical trainings;
- close cooperation with the Customer Service Team, Research & Development as well as Quality Management in order to develop training concepts that serve market needs and solve common technical problems.
- technical high school/college/university degree/master mechanic;
- a minimum of 3 years work experience in the motorcycle/automobile industry;
- experience in planning and delivering technical trainings;
- fluently written and spoken English knowledge (technical vocabulary), other languages are an advantage;
- proficiency in using office software (MS-Office);
- motorcyclist, ideally offroad, with hands-on experience;
- flexibility for travel;
- communicative and open-minded personality with strong presentation and people skills;
- ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
- the opportunity to help shape the future of Europe’s most successful motorcycle manufacturer;
- a diverse and exciting range of duties with scope to be -creative, and the opportunity to actively contribute ideas and to drive these forward;
- attractive social benefits, flexible working times and interesting further training opportunities as well as a unique company culture characterized by collegiality and team spirit;
- performance-related remuneration starting from € 39.000,- (gross) per year (extra payment possible). According to § 9 Abs. 2 Non-Discrimination Act, we are obliged to indicate the minimum salary level.
0043 7742 6000/4650
To submit your application, please use our online form only and upload your individual documents (CV, motivational letter, certificates and references). This enables us to process your application as quickly as possible. Thank you!
Application process: an interview on two levels.