Engineer (M/F) in Product Management of Industrial Lubricants
FUCHS is a globally operating, MDAX-listed concern. Founded in 1931 and based in Mannheim, Germany, the company is focused on developing, manufacturing and marketing highly specialised lubricants. With a turnover of approx. 2.3 billion euros, we occupy first place on the worldwide ranking list of independent suppliers.
We are looking for an Engineer (M/F) in Product Management of Industrial Lubricants to take up an open-ended, permanent, full-time post at our Mannheim site at the earliest date possible.
Your tasks as an engineer in Product Management
- In your position at the interface between Research/Development and Sales & Marketing, your main task will be looking after the products and technologies in the area of industrial lubricants;
- Maintaining direct contact with customers and managing technically demanding industrial lubricant development projects;
- Supporting Sales in the market launch of new products;
- Conducting internal and external training sessions and implementing marketing measures;
- Portfolio management, internal documentation and compiling product information.
Your qualification profile as an engineer in Product Management
- A degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering or comparable degree programme, e.g. in Materials Engineering or Chemical Engineering;
- Prior professional experience and knowledge of the lubricant sector are desirable;
- You are able to flexibly adapt your communication style and approach to match customers' needs;
- You have a very good command of German and English and are willing to go on occasional business trips;
- Giving presentations is one of your strengths and you feel confident working with MS Office;
- You have a team-oriented working approach and are willing to work hard.
What we have to offer
- An interesting, extremely varied working environment in a subsidiary company of an international concern;
- An exciting and diverse range of tasks, with secure future prospects;
- Fair remuneration for the demands and performance of the job, as well as good combinability of work and family life;
- In-house health management, with fitness and sports programmes;
- Further training opportunities, individually adapted to your requirements;
- An excellent working atmosphere and the support of a friendly team of colleagues.
FUCHS, a family company now under third-generation management, stands for a values-based corporate culture, sustainable business policies and a strong commitment to the fields of Research, Development and Sales & Marketing. Our mission statement "LUBRICANTS.TECHNOLOGY.PEOPLE" serves as a guide for our everyday business activities. A team of about 5,000 staff are working in accordance with this mission statement in almost 60 operationally active companies worldwide.
As a subsidiary company of FUCHS PETROLUB SE, FUCHS SCHMIERSTOFFE GMBH develops and markets high-quality lubricants and closely related special chemical products for the German and international market.
Have we sparked your interest?
Then apply now for the job of Engineer (M/F) in Product Management of Industrial Lubricants. You can access the online application page by clicking on this link. We look forward to meeting you!