Expert in Electric Machines
- Selection and specification of the type of machine and the control process with a view to application-specific requirements and taking project-specific aspects into account;
- Selection of suppliers, submission of inquiries to suppliers, coordination with suppliers;
- Planning, procurement and test of prototypes for test bed and vehicle applications;
- Support in the definition, design, development, optimization and integration of electric machines that are suitable for automotive purpose;
- Support in the definition, design, development and optimization of control strategies for power electronics;
- Supporting the integration of the machine into the overall vehicle safety concept;
- Supporting the development of specific simulation models;
- Performance of practical tests on test beds and in the vehicle.
- Electrical engineering graduate of a university of technology/university of applied sciences, or similar qualification;
- Profound knowledge of electrical machines and drives;
- Experience in alternative drives and traction drive systems, preferably in the automotive industry;
- Profound knowledge of control processes of electric induction machines;
- Basic knowledge of electrical energy storage systems (battery systems);
- Basic knowledge of power electronics;
- Interest in, knowledge of and passion for hybrid drives and combustion engines and their control;
- Analytical thinking and system-oriented approach;
- Communication skills, organizational skills, teamwork skills;
- Sound knowledge of English and German.
Don't forget to mention EuroEngineerJobs when applying.