Senior Mechanical Design Engineer (Building Services)
- Minimum 6 years’ operating within a consultancy practice;
- Experience and management skills in various sectors (Commercial, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Educational, Healthcare, Hospitality, Residential, Data Centres);
- Proven track record in the design and co-ordination of mechanical building services engineering projects;
- Established working relationships with public and private sector clients;
- Track record of working in multi-disciplinary teams;
- Experience of projects undertaken in a BIM environment would be an advantage;
- Industry related Degree in Mechanical, Building Services or Energy Engineering;
- Chartered Engineer (or nearing Chartered status);
- Membership of a professional body such as Engineers Ireland or CIBSE.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Technically skilled in all core building services design elements including HVAC, controls, piped utilities and above ground drainage;
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical HVAC and clean and black utilities will be an advantage;
- Excellent project management skills in delivering and managing projects from inception through to completion with overall responsibility for design, quality and budget;
- Knowledge of thermal modelling software such as IES, calculation software and the use of detailed calculation spreadsheets;
- Managing and mentoring junior staff.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Builds effective relationships;
- Self-motivated and career focused.
Don't forget to mention EuroEngineerJobs when applying.