Technical Sales Manager - Spain
For further advancement in the Spanish automation market, we are looking to expand our sales team at our headquarters in Eggelsberg, Austria.
As the International Sales Manager, your main tasks will include developing business with existing customers and acquiring new customers. You will work in close cooperation with local management and the entire team in Spain to develop necessary strategies and support implementation of these strategies.
In this key position, you are the initial contact person for our Spanish subsidiary at the headquarter in Austria. Your commitment and personal dedication will be needed to ensure success in Spain.
- Expanding sales activities in the Spanish automation market;
- Designing sales strategies in close cooperation with local management at our subsidiary in Spain;
- Helping to implement these strategies and supporting the local sales team in Spain;
- Taking part in visits to existing and potential customers in Spain and building good personal relationships;
- Supervising important customer projects in Spain;
- Providing technical consultation to our customers for implementation of innovative automation solutions;
- Controlling and reporting sales data.
- Sound technical education (technical college, university degree) in the area of automation technology, mechatronics or electronics;
- Several years of sales experience, ideally in the area of industrial automation;
- Strong sales and communication skills;
- Self-reliant and goal-oriented approach to work as well as highly self-motivated and flexible;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Fluent in business Spanish;
- Willingness to travel (approx. 30% of the time).