Process Engineer Wafer Fab (f/m)
Our client - ams AG - is shaping the world with sensor solutions. Being a global market leader in the world of sensor technology, the company is continuously looking for the best people. People with innovative spirit, who want to make a difference, because the company`s success is driven by their most important asset - their employees. To support the continuing growth, the headquarter near Graz (Austrian area) will be enhanced by the position of Process Engineer Wafer Fab (f/m).
- Process responsibility in the semiconductor IC fabrication;
- Sustaining of existing processes in terms of quality-, performance- and throughput improvement;
- Characterization and implementation of new equipment;
- Development of new unit processes;
- Development and implementation of system/product monitoring strategies;
- Lead continuous improvement programs (also in cooperation with other departments);
- Identification and solving of potential process- and equipment problems;
- Responsible for quality improvements;
- Technical interface to suppliers.
- University degree in technical science (physics, chemistry, materials science or related);
- Experience in the semiconductor Industry beneficial;
- Team player, good communication, problem solving skills;
- Flexibilty (e.g. working in on-call model);
- Fluent English.
Are you interested in working with a worldwide team and discovering a stimulating work environment, attractive rewards and fascinating possibilities? In this case our HR hiring partner Iventa is looking forward to hearing from you.
The position is offered with an annual gross salary starting from EUR approximately 49.000,- with the commitment for higher remuneration according to skills and experiences.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume via www.apply.iventa.at, quoting the ref. no. 55734/IV and your restriction notes.
Iventa, Mag. Edith Baumgartner, Tel.: +43 (316) 90 80 10 - 51.