Consultant Rotating Electrical Machines
We’re looking for a Consultant Rotating Electrical Machines who wants to support our clients world-wide to improve the asset management performance of their rotating electrical machines.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
As Consultant Rotating Electrical Machines you will have a diverse role, in which you will be advising clients on technical aspects related to their rotating machinery.
In this role, you will:
- Write and review technical specifications for new build, repair and maintenance of electrical machines;
- Give advice on quality issues (QA/QC);
- Consult on asset management issues, including condition assessment monitoring and diagnostics, maintenance, and (partial) replacement;
- Execute basic electric measurements and analyze the results of measurements performed by third parties;
- Perform Power Failure Investigations in the field and in our laboratories.
We looking for a team player with strong technical background and a hands-on mentality who likes to work in a divers team and get the job done.
- You have a Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or in Mechanical Engineering;
- You have 5 to 10 years of work experience in the area of rotating electrical machines;
- You have good Dutch and English writing skills; knowledge of the German and French language are a preference;
- Knowledge of, or experience with process technology, instrumentation and control and ATEX/explosion safety are more than welcome;
- You like to travel abroad which will be about 20% of your time; most of your visits will be to countries in Europe but also the Middle East, Asia and Africa are possible destinations;
- You have excellent writing skills.