(Senior) Project Manager - Technical Lead
Melexis Microelectronic Integrated Systems
Your future job
As a Senior Project Manager at Melexis, you will manage all activities for your development projects in order to achieve the technical, commercial and quality targets in line with the Melexis development policies and methodologies. You will be the main interface of Melexis to the customer.
More specifically, you will
- steer the initiation and execution of the project and lead the project team;
- act as an interface between the customer, the Business unit and Development teams in order to ensure that activities are aligned and implemented effectively;
- align and coordinate the activities of the internal and external suppliers in order to ensure that they deliver the required products/services according to the specifications;
- challenge and coach the team technically from your specific background
- regularly evaluate the project management processes and propose, support and implement improvements affecting efficiency;
- An (engineering) master degree in an electronic, microelectronic, nanotechnology or physics.
- You have at least 5 years experience in IC, Sensor of MEMS design or technology development and can provide us with a couple of years successful project management experience for development of automotive products with a sound knowledge of project life cycle, technologies in use and quality requirements in this specific industry.
- You have a strong risk mindset and ability to balance potential risks vs time and money.
- You are fluent in Business English.