Technology Development Project Manager
LM Wind Power
LM Wind Power seeks talented, flexible and self-driven Project Managers to drive the development & implementation of new material and process technologies for wind turbine blades
The development engine
Do you thrive in driving new material, process and component development projects?
As Technology Development Project Manager, you will translate fuzzy front end, business critical development projects with a high degree of technical uncertainty into a validated product which you launch into our blade design and manufacturing processes.
A diverse portfolio of projects await to be developed; covering the areas of materials (resins, fibres, coatings), process equipment, wind turbine blade design details and components, aerodynamic add-ons, blade sub-systems and more – the sky is the limit!
You will lead highly skilled teams covering our global footprint, creating the ownership of stakeholders across the full business; including both our up and down stream customers
Having a strong technical interest and hands on approach, you provide technical leadership; actively participating in design and practical work with our engineers, technicians and manufacturing specialists in the test labs, prototyping facilities and factories. You drive fast design iterations and use innovative risk reduction methods that feed our FMEA driven designs to ensure we continuously lower the cost of energy.
You will be based in Lunderskov, Denmark and have the desire to travel globally.
- You have an Engineering degree & hands-on mentality
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or similar
- 5 years’ experience managing complex, cross functional development projects
- Strong people, networking and negotiation skills
- A hands on, fail fast and “it ain’t over until it’s over” mind set drive to execute projects and implement innovation
- Experience and knowledge of wind turbine blades and other composite manufacturing industries will be beneficial but not a pre-requisite
- Good communication skills in written and spoken Englis