Senior Expert Electrical Systems and Data Analysis
- You will be initiating and chair various design reviews of development projects of new products (NPD), design change (DCP) and research projects.
- You will take over the lead for critical root cause analysis of the Suzlon turbine fleet.
- Furthermore your will provide your specific expertise in system knowledge and methods in electrical systems to development projects and root cause analysis (e.g. generators, converters, grid connection, operation data acquisition and analysis).
- Finally you ensure that lessons learned process is applied systematically and support the implementation of design process improvements.
- You have successful graduated with a university degree or similar qualification in Electrical engineering, Mechatronics or comparable and have already gained significant professional experience in wind industry.
- Furthermore you have gained relevant experience with the design of electrical systems (e.g. generators, converter systems, operations of wind turbines in electrical grids, data acquisition and analysis).
- You are experienced in the application of electrical measurement systems as well as of relevant systems of data analysis.
- You have a high degree of self-motivation, strong flexibility and resilience along with a systematic and analytical approach to tasks that allows you to have a holistic view of complex systems.
- Distinct team and communication abilities as well as a strong interest in working in an international environment with multi-national teams complete your profile.