The Operations Manager plans, monitors and coordinates especially the offshore part of the project with regard to procedures and schedule optimization, ensuring that the works are executed to the full satisfaction and in line with the requirements of SOC Operations department.
Main areas of responsibilities:
- Overview of overall performance of the company’s operational activities;
- In collaboration with the Project Manager ensure that all project activities are performed according to the various Clients’ and company specifications, and that all project activities are performed in an efficient way;
- Liaise with Clients, Contractors, Authorities, etc. with regard to vessels and charters;
- Assist on procurement, employment of vessels, equipment;
- Monitor especially the offshore logistics, movements of materials and resources within the company and on the vessels;
- Involvement in mobilization and demobilization of the vessels.
- Degree in Ocean, Mechanical, or Civil Engineering;
- Relevant experience in the marine/dredging/offshore sector;
- Excellent oral and written communicative skills in the English language, preferably also German and/or Dutch language;
- Knowledge of relevant rules and regulations for offshore industry;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Negotiation skills;
- Resourceful and problem solving abilities with hands-on attitude.