Senior Product Lead
Job ID: 1700018P
You will be responsible for bringing new ideas into concepts demonstrating the core elements of the ideas while removing the main uncertainties. More specifically you will:
- Lead product level concepts to a readiness level that can be transitioned into our standard product development process;
- Drive and motivate a team of dedicated resources from across Vestas, and ensure line of sight from product vision to actual product throughout the project;
- Model, verify and demonstrate concepts;
- Dive into the details and challenge the process to secure an agile and fast concept development process.
- You have an engineering background at minimum M.Sc. level within the Mechanical, Controls, Electrical area or similar;
- You have 6+ years' experience within engineering disciplines preferably from the Wind Industry;
- You have a broad technical understanding and a strong commercial acumen;
- You have ideally worked with research, innovation and traditional engineering.
- You are able to work in an environment with a high degree of technical and commercial uncertainties;
- With your personal power you motivate others to do their best and enable cross-organizational collaboration;
- You have the ability to lead, facilitate and resolve technical choices, using data and sound, simple engineering principles;
- You are inquisitive and curious, uncompromising in your quest for pushing the boundaries;
- You are not afraid of failure and are energized by solving difficult challenges in a collaborative environment;
- You understand that innovative visions in the end result in a sustainable and profitable product - or alternative ideas;
- You are open-minded and think out of the box;
- You possess good communication skills and are proficient in English, spoken and written.