Team Lead Validation Engineering
The Team Lead Validation Engineering is part of the Special Execution Group Continuous in Wommelgem, Belgium and reports to the Head of Continuous Execution.
- You manage the validation department and validation aspects of ongoing projects;
- You participate in department team meetings and report status validation engineering;
- You manage the validation department capacity;
- You manage the Way of Working within validation engineering, and you keep validation engineering procedures and work instructions up to date;
- You are always looking for improvements in documents and discuss improvements with different departments;
- You have review meetings with different departments in Wommelgem regarding validation aspects: project management, project engineering, software engineering;
- You have review meetings with the customers worldwide as part of validation audit, discuss validation plans and validation documents;
- You have review meetings with other GEA departments outside Wommelgem to standardize validation across GEA sites.
- You hold a Master in Electro, Mechanical, or Chemical engineering, or as Bio Engineer, or equivalent by experience;
- You have a solid experience as controls validation engineer in pharmaceutical, food industry;
- Preferably you have already had a first experience leading a team;
- You have affinity with controls systems;
- You have the ability to lead a team of validation engineers: people management skills, analytical skills to manage complex validation projects, respected partner for pharmaceutical companies;
- Good communicator and optimizing collaboration between different departments;
- Continuously looking for improvements to match requirements from pharmaceutical companies with scheduled hours per project for validation activities;
- You are fluent (R/W/S) in English and preferably in Dutch;
- You have good knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word and Excel;
- You have a good knowledge of Pharma standards for validation: GAMP5, FDA standards;
- You are prepared to travel occasionally.