System Engineer Telecom
As System Engineer Telecom, you work on new wireless technologies for mobile applications. Your tasks include:
- Doing the system-level analysis and development of algorithms required for the transceiver chip (Tx, Rx or synthesizers);
- Designing new architectural solutions (algorithms/models);
- Deriving the specifications fand calibration algorithms for the sub-systems;
- Analysing the effects of non-idealities in the design;
- Driving the measurements and debugging the system level measurements;
- Optimizing the measurement set-up based on the analysis of the measurement results;
- Interacting with other RF designers.
- PhD in Electronic Engineering or Master with comparable experience;
- Strong knowledge of algorithms (both Digital Signal Processing and optimization fields);
- Knowledge of wireless transceivers is an asset, especially the behavior of the analog building blocks;
- Good working knowledge of Matlab coding;
- Fluent in English.
For more details and to apply for this job click here